Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick and Raining



Hello, it's a rainy Sunday here in Northern California and I've been sick for the past few days. So, needless to say, I wasn't able to get out and do anything exciting to post on. I didn't even feel like going over to the Tattered House and snapping some shots from there either. Instead, I layed around the house all day and rested up to be able to go back to work on Monday.







I hope everybody has a great week. Oh, and Cheetah, the family cat, says hi!


TVH

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brett, hope you feel better soon. I love the shot of the rusty cup. I envy your camera! S.

Mindy said...

I love Cheetah! Hope you are feeling better. ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon~Even though you are sick,I loved the rain and beautiful shots,My love to the girls,,,
Tina

Pages